Gratitude

It has been awhile since I have specifically mentioned something I am truly grateful for.

But when I see these walking sticks standing in the corner of the office I want to shout, Thank You!!

When our kids, Sherilee and Alan, first gave us these sticks I wondered if we were looking so old and doddery but we have used them and used them and love them. If I showed you the business end of the sticks you would see that the rubber tips on them are wearing out, needing to be replaced before next season. They are great sticks for hiking.

Thanks, kids.


"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, 
over-civilized people are beginning to find out 
that going to the mountains is going home; 
that wildness is a necessity."
- John Muir







Comments

  1. Dido from Pa,
    Thanks for the sticks... and note, we are starting to add the park trail logos of some of the places we've hiked and liked.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts