Coming Soon . . .

Last evening, when talking with Mother, I said, I'm coming home soon now.


Mother said, Ahh, and gave a big sigh.

My mother and I share the fondness for having our 'chicks' close by once in a while.

When we said goodnight/goodbye last night, her last words were, Wish I could be at church with you tomorrow to sing hymns. (She is a great lover of hymns.)

Well, today in church, they had one hymn that speaks volumes about my mother.

"I serve a risen Saviour,
He's in the world today
I know that He is living
Whatever men may say. . .

As we start to wind down here in the south and pack up to trek north, we are noticing all our favourite parts and places about life here. We have both made some dear friends that we wish we could take home with us but they wouldn't like the work, I can promise that! Big smile!

Do have a lovely restful day, stay in touch and be well.



Comments

Popular Posts