I CANNOT BELIEVE IT

This is no longer funny... though Sherwin and I laughed and laughed this morning when it dawned on me what I had not done, yet again!

In July I missed granddaughter Maizy's b'day with my usual birthday blog wishes, the first week of August I missed son Alan's b'day and now here it is the 29th of August and I have missed blogging for our dear girl, Kim.

Sheesh... when we were done laughing so hard this morning Sherwin turns to me and says, 'Maybe you should ask Sheila May how she does it." And that started me off all over again. *

August 27 (was the day)
Kim Goerlitz
Birthday Wishes to you, dear girl!!


She is a great mama to Maizy and Lucy... (photo from files of yesteryear!)


Wife to son, Shelby...


Full of fun and laughter...

And my wish for you, dear Kim, at the beginning of your new year is...

"Love is not affectionate feeling, 
but a steady wish for the loved person's 
ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
- CS Lewis

*Oh, by the way, if any of you are wondering what Sheila May does that I need to learn? Well, she is my oldest sister and she remembers EVERYONE'S birthday with a card sent on time and maybe even early! My kids have taken to give me the old nudge, nudge about it and I just laugh and shrug my shoulders and promise to do better... (they know I love them to bits!)



Comments

  1. great post Ma, i like the people in these pictures quite a bit. good luck keeping up with aunty sheila!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know you like those people in this post... that makes me happy too.

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, re: Sheila May... never can catch up to that girl!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts